What is Earthing?
The known effect of earthing is that it discharges and prevents the buildup of electrical stress. Walking barefoot on the Earth, as humans have done throughout history, naturally grounds and discharges electrical stress from the body. The most reported benefit from people who place their bare feet directly on the Earth and ground themselves is that they "feel better."
For those looking to include the Earthing Technology throughout their lives!
What is Earthing?
We live on a planet that is alive with natural energies and subtly pulsating frequencies caused by "free electrons." Walking barefoot on the Earth, as humans have done throughout history, naturally discharges electrical stress from our bodies by facilitating the reception of these free electrons up into our system.
The free electrons on the surface of the Earth are easily transferred up, into, and throughout our body as long as there is direct contact with the ground. These electrons restore our body's natural internal electrical stability and rhythms, which in turn, promotes normal functioning our body systems.
This process remedies an electron deficiency, which in turn reduces inflammation (a common cause of disease.) It shifts the nervous system from a stress-dominated mode to one of calmness. By reconnecting to the Earth, you enable your body to return to its normal electical state, which makes you better able to self-regulate and self-heal.
What Can Earthing Do For You?
- Diffuse the inflammation and improve or eliminate the symptoms of many inflammation-related disorders.
- Reduce or eliminate chronic pain.
- Improve sleep in most cases.
- Increase energy.
- Lower stress and promote calmness in the body by cooling down the nervous system and stress hormones.
- Normalize the body's biological rhythms.
- Thin blood and improve blood pressure and flow.
- Relieve muscle tension and headaches.
- Lessen hormonal and menstrual symptoms.
- Dramatically speed healing and help prevent bedsores.
- Reduce or eliminate jet lag.
- Protect the body against potentially health-disturbing environmental electromagnetic fields (EMFs).
- Accelerate recovery from intense athletic activity.