Cheesy Kale Chips
We love kale chips, they are a great way to use your leafy green vegetables for a snack type food when you are craving something savory and crunchy. These kale chips are incredible! "Good bye Doritos, hello Cheesy Kale chips!"
2 big bunches organic green leaf kale
2C raw organic almonds
2T raw apple cider vinegar
2 cloves garlic
1/4C nutritional yeast
1t pink Himalayan sea salt
1t ground mustard seed
1 1/2C bell pepper
1. Cut up kale into large pieces.
- Remove the thick stalks at the bottom
- In a high speed blender make "nut cheese" with nuts and other ingredients.
- Massage by hand the kale leaves with the nut mixture in a big bowl.
- Lay out onto dehydrator trays with the screen.
- Dehydrate at 117 degrees or less
- Total dehydration time is approximately 12 hours or until crunchy.
- Soak for 10 minutes all non organic nuts, and vegetables in 11.5 Kangen water to remove pesticides if organic is not available.
It is important to use a "leafier" kale as oppose to dino kale or other varieties. Red kale or green kale are both perfect!